- To login to your library account online you'll need your Borrower ID on your library card, and your PIN. Your Borrower ID is the number beneath the barcode on the front of your library card.
- Once logged in you can request and renew items, check your current loans, change your PIN, create lists and more.
- Forgotten your password? No problem, find out how to reset your password.
Login to my library account
- You can renew items through your library online account, or by phoning or visiting any Lake Mac Libraries' branch.
- Items can be renewed up to three times as long as they aren't already reserved by someone else.
Login to renew items
- If an item is on loan, or at another branch, you can reserve it.
- You can reserve an item online, or by phoning or visiting any of our library branches.
- To reserve an item online first find it in the online catalogue then tick the checkbox to the left of the title and click the "Reserve Selections" button near the top of the page.
- Alternatively you can click on the title to view more details about the item, and then click the "Place Reservation" button near the top of the page.
- There is no fee for using this service.
Login to reserve items
- You can borrow up to 40 items.
- Loan periods are four weeks for most items, or two weeks for popular items such as new titles, magazines, DVDs and CDs.
- Items can be borrowed from and returned to any Lake Mac Libraries' branch.
- Items can be reserved for free.
- After hours return chutes are available at Belmont, Charlestown, Toronto, Speers Point, Edgeworth, Cardiff, Morisset and Wangi Wangi Libraries.
Fees and charges
- View all Lake Mac Libraries' fees and charges.
- Overdue fees are charged per item per day (from the 8th day after the due date).
- Maximum overdue fee per item is $10.00.
- No fees applies for juniors, institutions or Home Library.
- Lake Mac Libraries will consider a reduction in late fees up to a maximum 50% for customers in circumstances of hardship. All requests must be received in writing, supporting documentation may be requested.
- Depending upon the balance of outstanding fees, borrowing privileges may be withdrawn.
- If you have any questions about our fees and charges please contact your local branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Fees and Charges