Sold out - Codes, Sounds and Twang - School Holiday Workshop
Join the Codewise team to help us create a soundtrack and game characters for an ‘Twang’ installation in Pearson Street Mall, Charlestown.
At each workshop attendees will:
- Create a soundtracks for the installation
- Create characters for the installation
- Learn some basics of the game development program scratch
Once complete the sound track and characters will be featured in a digital installation of the game Twang in Pearson Street Mall.
Twang is fun! It’s a music game that blends artistic creativity with digital technologies. Children can create hand-drawn characters on paper which are seamlessly integrated into the game action. We hope the game and its story will inspire children as they discover the synergy between creativity and technology.
Twang also converts music into game levels so we'll use the app to share original music as well as art. We’re super excited to present a game made by local kids and to give them the experience of seeing their amazing ideas come to life on a big screen.
- Tuesday 29 September 1-2.30pm, Charlestown Library
- Thursday 1 October 2pm-3.30pm, Charlestown Library
- Friday 9 October 1pm-2.30pm, Charlestown Library
- Wednesday 7 October 10am-11.30am, Toronto Library
Free event, bookings essential, limited numbers
Suitable for 7+
Dates and Locations
Sold out - Codes, Sounds and Twang - Charlestown Library
Tuesday, 29 September 2020 | 01:00 PM
- 02:30 PM
Thursday, 01 October 2020 | 02:00 PM
- 03:30 PM
Friday, 09 October 2020 | 01:00 PM
- 02:30 PM
Sold out - Codes, Sounds and Twang - Toronto Library
Wednesday, 07 October 2020 | 10:00 AM
- 11:30 AM